So in my attempts to establish a habit to blog, I’m going to attempt a weekly post of highlights of what goodies came in the mail for the week.
- Of course my favorite was my very first subscription box ever, the Socialbliss Style Box, which I’ve already talked about in the other day (click here see the contents)
- Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen from BzzAgent –
It actually came with a third sample squeeze tube, but I’ve already doled that out. The sprays are not clearly sheer, which was a little bit of a disappointment. Either way, it finally got some serious use this past weekend, and I owe a blog review on this one (plan to by Friday!)
- Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak – Mixed berry flavor and Beyoncé Rise from PinchMe –I haven’t tried the drink mix yet–the last few powder drinks I’ve tried have been terrible, so I’m a bit apprehensive. I’ve got 11 days to suck it up, though.. As far as the perfume. I want to hate celebrity scents, but I actually found this one really pleasant. At least on my skin, it smelled great, and was light and sort of sweet. It didn’t seem to last very long, though. Did manage to order up four more samples on Tuesday, too!
- I said I was done with subscription boxes, but I guess when you are on a roll, it’s hard to stop. Went ahead and added Birchbox to the list. I kept going back and forth on this, and looking at the way the points system worked, it seemed like it ended up being a lot cheaper per month, since points = dollars in the store. So it’d pay itself back in makeup.
- I think I’m supposed to keep this under wraps, but a couple of full size laundry products from Expo. Definitely no complaints when I get a box from them, and one of the simpler freebie sites–all you have to do is upload a video where you talk about the product for a minute or two.