This has been an amazing week of mail! I’m sure the carrier hates me by now, and it certainly doesn’t help that the electric/gas company has had my road, directly in front of my driveway, completely torn up for the last two days (this is three months of trying to get a gas leak fixed that’s just gotten out of hand…)
Anyway, while not all freebies, I definitely had tons of fun this week!
First, the paid stuff!
- Subscription box heaven (for me at least!). Ipsy, BarkBox, and Bonjour Jolie. All fantastic this month, and really glad these are some of
my selected few! My reviews are listed here.
- Sampler packs galore! My 5 Sample Society Mystery Samplers and the Total Beauty Ultimate Sampler. See link for the Total Beauty items, looks like it’s still up for sale!
As for the freebies, I’d say I got some really nice things this week-
- Alterna Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery
Shampoo and Conditioner, plus the Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist. I got this to try from the Elle Inner Circle. Been a member for a while, but nothing really happened, so I had kind of forgotten. Then this came as a bit of a surprise, so it’s getting added to Sites I Love!
- PinchMe arrived! This was probably the most I’ve ever gotten from a sample Tuesday. Three Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths, Dove Oxygen
Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, a Milk- Bone Brushing Chew (Riley ate it), and a new bottle of Sinful Nail Polish (which is really great stuff for the price!)
- One of MANY new Crowdtap Sample and Shares – Sweet ‘n Low, which came with a 50 pack box, plus samples and coupons, and some recipe cards. I’m totally feeling the skinny margaritas for this weekend–we have absolutely NO WHERE to go, and I’m looking forward to some serious sit on my butt in the yard time!
Hopefully still more to come next week! Though I’m winding down on this month’s sub box list (c’mon good Style Box!) How was your week?!